Welcome To The UADC Website
Thanks for visiting the UADC website! If you are new to the UADC, or are interested in what we offer, check out the links above.
Now that summer is finishing up, we need something to look forward to in the coming dark, dark months of fall and winter. Thus, we bring you our fall classes! Here are all the details you need to know.
All UADC classes require the purchase of a UADC membership in addition to the cost of the class itself.
- U of A Undergraduates: $5.00
- U of A Graduates: $25.00
- U of A Staff / Alumni: $45.00
- Non-Students: $60.00
Memberships can be purchased at the same time as class registration.
- Newcomer I: U of A Undergrads $40.00 / Others $50.00
- Newcomer II: U of A Undergrads $40.00 / Others $50.00
- Pre-Bronze: U of A Undergrads $50.00 / Others $60.00
- Bronze: U of A Undergrads $55.00 / Others $65.00
- Silver: U of A Undergrads $65.00 / $Others 75.00
- Old Timer's Cabin (9430 Scona Road NW)
- Newcomer I - 6:45p - 8:15p
- Newcomer II - 8:30p -10:00p
- Note: Accessible from the University main campus via the #7 bus
- St. John's Cultural Centre (10611 110 Avenue NW)
- Bronze - 6:45p - 8:15p
- Silver - 8:30p - 10:00p
- St. Basil's (7007 109 Street NW)
- Open Practice Dance Session - 6:45p - 8:15p
- Pre-Bronze - 8:15p -10:00p
- Grandin Elementary School (9844 110 Street NW)
- Newcomer I - 6:45p - 8:15p
- Newcomer II - 8:30p - 10:00p
- Note: Accessible from the University main campus via the LRT station by getting off at the Grandin Station
Membership Purchases and Class Registration
Membership and class registration takes place at three locations:
- Thurs Sept 18 9:00a - 5:00p (Student's Union Building)
- Fri Sept 19 9:00a - 5:00p (Student's Union Building)
- Sat Sept 20 9:00a - 4:00p (Student's Union Building)
- At the lessons themselves (please show up 30 minutes in advance for registration before a class in order to have adequate time for processing)
Volunteer Appreciation Night
To our awesome volunteers...
Without you, we as a club would not function nor exist! As such, every year, we have a volunteer appreciation night to recognize the efforts that you have put into the club.
Date: Saturday September 6th, 2014
Time: 6:00p - 10:00p
Location: Rundle Park, Site #4
Entrance: 28 Street and 118 Ave
Address: 29 Street and 113 Ave
Please fill out this form to let us know if you (or your guest) is coming.
UADC mailing list
To comply with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation that comes into effect July 1st, 2014, everyone on the UADC mailing list will be removed on June 30th, 2014.
To continue to receive e-mail notices from the UADC, you will need to provide express consent by re-adding yourself to the mailing list on or after July 1st, 2014.
To do so, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail account you wish to have added to the list. You will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail message which you will need to reply to. You will then be notified you were added onto the list.
You will be able to remove yourself from the list at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail account you wish to have removed from the list, or by clicking the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every UADC e-mail.
volunteer with the UADC
Anyone out there ready to donate some time to your favorite club in the world? If so you should contact our volunteer director straight away at email@example.com. Volunteering with us is as easy as DJ-ing, helping at the door, helping to plan events or joining up with the Executive members.
The best part about volunteering with the club is that you do it out of the kindness of your hearts, but if you want benefits then check this out. You can earn yourself free classes, free memberships, free socials, or even a ticket to the year's hottest events.
We still have a few jackets available for $70 a piece. If you are interested in purchasing a jacket please contact us.
We still have Ladies sizes: XS, S, M, L
We still have Mens sizes: S, M, L,
Product availability subject to change without notice. First come first serve basis.